banjalukaforum.com

Dobrodošli na banjalukaforum.com
Danas je 18 Apr 2024, 23:57

Sva vremena su u UTC [ DST ]

Započni novu temu Ova tema je zaključana, ne možete da menjate postove ili da odgovarate  [ 40 Posta ]  Idi na stranicu 1, 2  Sledeća
Autoru Poruka
PostPoslato: 28 Nov 2009, 12:30 
Početnik
Početnik

Pridružio se: 28 Nov 2009, 12:18
Hallo,

es ist wahr, die Mädchen ein d ladys in Banja Luka wissen, wie man sich anzieht - vor allem in den Clubs. Es scheint mir nur, dass zu gehen ist zu tanzen und Freunde zu treffen oder SMS zu schreiben .. Niemand geht um neue Kontakte zu finden (vielleicht, weil es nicht so viele "neue" Leute herumhängen). Auf jeden Fall bin ich schon ein paar monaten hier, geh 'ich eine Menge. Aber in einem Verein ist es zu laut und Englisch zu sprechen und während des Tages, wenn Sie auf einen Kaffee gehen, Sie allein kommen, bleiben Sie allein ...

Ja, ich will nicht hier, um die Sprache zu lernen - aber wenn niemand spricht zu mir, ist es schwierig. Muss ich die Stadt und Land zu verlassen, die Menschen neugierig und neue Freunde zu finden?

Ich will meinen Weg machen, aber wenn jemand mir helfen könnten - sie ist zu begrüßen

Vrh

PostPoslato: 28 Nov 2009, 12:39 
Stara kuka
Stara kuka
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 03 Maj 2008, 10:50
Du bist kein Deutscher und der Google-Übersetzer macht seinen Job nicht so gut, so warum schreibst du nicht auf Englisch? :D

The hell where youth and laughter go.

Vrh

PostPoslato: 28 Nov 2009, 12:43 
Veteran
Veteran
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 20 Jan 2009, 13:46
Вот ар ју токин абаут......их ферштен нихт

Vrh

PostPoslato: 28 Nov 2009, 13:00 
Početnik
Početnik

Sorry, I did write it originally in english. I try one more time:

Hello,

it is true, the grils and ladys in Banja Luka know how to dress up - especially in the Clubs. It seems to me everybody goes out to dance, meet friends or write SMS ... nobody is looking for new contacts ( maybe because there are not so many "new" people around). Anyway I am already a couple of monthes here and do go out frequently (but still alone).

It is to loud in the clubs and I never know if somebody knows other than serbian languages (and DONT tell me, they all know croatian, bosnian ...). During the day I go for a coffee, but who goes alone stays alone .. at least here.

Yes of course I want to learn Serbian - but if nobody talks to me, it is difficult. Do I have to leaave town and/or country to find curious, interested, openminded people?

I will make my "own" way, but I am happy for any kind of advice

Vrh

PostPoslato: 28 Nov 2009, 13:10 
Stara kuka
Stara kuka
Korisnikov avatar

OK that's better. :D Where are you coming from? I have a friend from South Korea who has lived for a couple of years in Banja Luka (running a business), I don't know if he is still there. He didn't have this kind of problems. Try learning our language or finding people with common interests, this should solve your problem. I would not agree with your statement regarding openmindedness, it's only that our people don't have much contact with strangers, they need more confidence.

Vrh

PostPoslato: 28 Nov 2009, 13:19 
Samo jedan iznad mene
Samo jedan iznad mene
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 21 Maj 2006, 19:12
MrGentleman je napisao:
Sorry, I did write it originally in english. I try one more time:

Hello,

it is true, the grils and ladys in Banja Luka know how to dress up - especially in the Clubs. It seems to me everybody goes out to dance, meet friends or write SMS ... nobody is looking for new contacts ( maybe because there are not so many "new" people around). Anyway I am already a couple of monthes here and do go out frequently (but still alone).

It is to loud in the clubs and I never know if somebody knows other than serbian languages (and DONT tell me, they all know croatian, bosnian ...). During the day I go for a coffee, but who goes alone stays alone .. at least here.

Yes of course I want to learn Serbian - but if nobody talks to me, it is difficult. Do I have to leaave town and/or country to find curious, interested, openminded people?

I will make my "own" way, but I am happy for any kind of advice

Tako ti je to druže moj ovde u Banjaluci. Ali mislim da je to zajedničko za sve veće evropske centre.

Vrh

PostPoslato: 28 Nov 2009, 13:19 
Veteran
Veteran
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 30 Dec 2007, 18:06
My opinion:
At first You should try to connect with serbian men/boys (work mates, relatives...) and to go out together with them. If You go out alone and don't know Serbian language the people (especially girls) are suspicious.

Ovo je POST.

Poslednji put menjao skitnica dana 28 Nov 2009, 13:55, izmenjena samo jedanput

Vrh

PostPoslato: 28 Nov 2009, 13:36 
Početnik
Početnik

Thanks for your comments so far. I think the problem is as weel a little bit, that there are not many foreigners or strangers in Banja Luka, what makes live cheaper and more silent (in other cities a man finds to easy nice ladys who are not that much interested in the person but his .....).

Is there any chat to get known to other people? I found only serbian and croatian chats and there Banja Luka is only a very small spot beside Zagreb, Beograd ... Unfortunately I do work only with women (and they are all married, havin other problems than finding new friends and wasting time and money).

Anyway, I should find a personal teacher of Serbian language - any suggestions?!

Vrh

PostPoslato: 28 Nov 2009, 13:42 
Stara kuka
Stara kuka
Korisnikov avatar

I suppose you need a female teacher? haha! :D Just joking :) That's easy, if you can pay well, anyone would teach you our langauge, start here with an advertisement: viewforum.php?f=45

Vrh

PostPoslato: 28 Nov 2009, 13:45 
Samo jedan iznad mene
Samo jedan iznad mene
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 21 Maj 2006, 19:12
Come here and enjoy.

http://tinychat.com/banjaluka-forumi

Vrh

PostPoslato: 28 Nov 2009, 13:50 
Veteran
Veteran
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 30 Dec 2007, 18:06
MrGentleman je napisao:
(in other cities a man finds to easy nice ladys who are nots that much interested in the person but his .....).

Hmmm, Do You really want to meet people or You actually need that kind of "nice ladies "?
What is Your priority?

Ovo je POST.

Vrh

PostPoslato: 28 Nov 2009, 14:20 
Početnik
Početnik

It is good to get so amny nice advices and questions:

Why not finding a sympatic female teacher? I need the language for communication and like to learn it by conversation in a restaurant, cafe, bar ... watch a film, go to the theatre ...

And somehow, I like nice good lookin ladies - who does not!? But I have enough personality that not only money should count. What I am lookin for, you cannot buy (I do not look for sex!).

Nice to get so many answers - but communication seems to be here among men or among women. Like in the clubs, where girls are together with girls and boys with boys ...

Vrh

PostPoslato: 28 Nov 2009, 14:42 
Stara kuka
Stara kuka
Korisnikov avatar

I wish you luck, your 7 girls are waiting for you :D (there is an urban legend in Banja Luka that there are 7 times more girls than boys in B. Luka) :)

Vrh

PostPoslato: 28 Nov 2009, 15:17 
3 girls for strangers. :D :D :D

Vrh

PostPoslato: 28 Nov 2009, 15:26 
Početnik
Početnik

3 or 7 whatever, thanks for writing me, I go downtown for a coffee and to watch the beauties of Banja Luka (churches, shops, parks, trees, cars :D )

Vrh

PostPoslato: 28 Nov 2009, 15:32 
Stara kuka
Stara kuka
Korisnikov avatar

Ah, yeah, the trees, I forgot. Amazing trees we have here.... :D :D :D

Vrh

PostPoslato: 28 Nov 2009, 15:35 
Početnik
Početnik

what ever a stranger gets: three or tree is quite near and both part of the nice banja luka

Vrh

PostPoslato: 28 Nov 2009, 15:42 
Stara kuka
Stara kuka
Korisnikov avatar

In the coming summer you will see what BL has to offer and why the BL girls are the most beautiful girls in ex-Yugoslawia.

Vrh

PostPoslato: 28 Nov 2009, 17:12 
Most beatufull girl on Balkan. :) :)

Vrh

PostPoslato: 28 Nov 2009, 20:29 
Stara kuka
Stara kuka
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 03 Okt 2004, 19:06
Hi... Where do u come from?

Vrh

Prikaži postove u poslednjih:  Poređaj po  
Započni novu temu Ova tema je zaključana, ne možete da menjate postove ili da odgovarate  [ 40 Posta ]  Idi na stranicu 1, 2  Sledeća

Sva vremena su u UTC [ DST ]