banjalukaforum.com

Dobrodošli na banjalukaforum.com
Danas je 16 Apr 2024, 09:18

Sva vremena su u UTC [ DST ]

Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 392 Posta ]  Idi na stranicu Prethodni  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
Autoru Poruka
 Tema posta: Re: Lektira
PostPoslato: 30 Apr 2016, 13:22 
Veteran
Veteran
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 03 Jun 2009, 09:41
DaVinci je napisao:
Pretpostavio sam da će tako i biti kad sam vidio koliko zauzima.

Nego, da dodam i ovo. Kad smo počeli sa ovo lektirom kojom se osvrćemo na rane radove počeo sam razmišljati o tome koliko se mijenja prosječan gledalac. Dok je pred tobom Rođenje nacije ili Vampiri neminovno je da ti se ta misao počne motati po glavi. Shvatiš koliko smo drugačiji, pa čak i kao društvo u cjelini. Ima li prosječan gledalac "strpljenja" da shvati težinu ovih filmova i da na pravi način cijeni njihov značaj? Kako se sa jednog BvS prešaltati na Vampire ili nešto od Griffitha? Imamo li pravo da ne pogledamo ove filmove jer mi se čini da bi to bilo kao da želimo da čitamo Zločin i kaznu a nismo sigurni da znamo sva slova...

ma 90% reditelja nikada nije pogledala ove filmove, većina nije gledala ni osnovnu lektiru. to je egzotika za akademske žurnale i filmofile sa puno slobodnog vremena. kakav crni prosječan gledalac.

Vrh

PostPoslato: 11 Jun 2016, 11:49 
Veteran
Veteran
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 12 Okt 2005, 09:40
Intolerance: Love's Struggle Throughout the Ages (1916)

Jebote, je l' moguce da covjek napravi nesto ovako spektakularno i ogromno 1915 godine? Pvenstveno se to odnosi na vavilonski dio, u cijem je stvaranju ucestvovalo 16000 statista- stvarnih i zivih ljudi, ne onih koje je nacrtao neki gej geek. Tu su jos i zidine od tridesetak metaa, kipovi nesto manji...
Kompozicija price je moderna i po danasnjim standardima, sto je vjerovatno i uzrok toga da je ovaj velicanstveni film i najveci "box office flop" nijeme ere.

Odusevljen sam i dinamikom i napetoscu posljednjih petnaestak minuta, tokom kojih sve cetiri pice dozivljavaju energican klimaks. Savrseno...

Sljedeci je na listi film koji je vjerovatno kod nas gledan mnogo vise nego prethodni sa liste- Das Cabinet des Dr. Caligari (1920)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0010323/

Slika

O njemu knjiga kaze ovako:
"The Cabinet of Dr.Caligari is the keystone of a strain of bizarre, fantastical cinema that flourished in Germany in the 1920s and was linked, somewhat spuriously, with the Expressionist art movement. [...] The Cabinet of Dr.Caligari is a major early entry in the horror genre, introducing images, themes, and characters that became fundamental to the likes of Tod Browning's Dracula and James Whale's Frankenstein."

Trivia: "The sets for the movie were made out of paper, with the shadows painted on them."

Vrh

PostPoslato: 18 Jun 2016, 12:12 
Veteran
Veteran
Korisnikov avatar

Das Cabinet des Dr. Caligari (1920)

Kreativno, prelijepo, odlicna prica. Jasno se vidi koliko je ovaj film uticao na razvoj trilera, misterije i horora.

Poslije ovoga, jos malo Griffith-a.

Broken Blossoms (1919)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0009968/

Slika

"The Birth of Nation and Intolerance are, rightly, Griffith's most renowned films, remembered for their remarkable manipulations of story and editing. But another of his films, 1919's Broken Blossoms, has always stood out as among his very best, and it is surely his most beautiful. [...] In Broken Blossoms, the face of the immortal Lillian Gish literally glows with a lovely, unearthly luminescence, outshining all other elements of the screen. [...] The collaboration between Griffith and Gish is one of the American cinema's most fruitful. [...] Surely this director-actor collaboration ranks with Scorsese-De Niro, Kurosawa-Mifune, and Leone-Eastwood; indeed, it is the standard by which all others should be judged."

Trivia: "Broken Blossoms was the first movie release from United Artists, of which Griffith was a founder."

Vrh

PostPoslato: 26 Jun 2016, 08:23 
Veteran
Veteran
Korisnikov avatar

Broken Blossoms (1919)

Drugaciji od prethodna dva Grifitova filma sa liste- emotivniji, stilizovaniji, uglavnom snimljen na "setu", kraci, bavi se 'manjim' temama, drugacije osvijetljen i obojen. Iako losiji od Birth of Nation i Intolerance, i dalje je veoma dobar.

8. Within Our Gates (1920)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0011870/

Slika

"...Oscar Micheaux is widely considered the father of African American cinema. [...] Besides its gripping narrative and artistic merits, Within Our Gates has immense historical value as the earliest surviving feature by an African American director. Powerful, controversial, and still haunting in its depiction of the atrocities committed by white Americans against blacks during this era, the film remains, in the words of one critic, 'a powerful and enlightening cultural document [that] is no less relevant today than it was in 1920".'

Vrh

PostPoslato: 08 Sep 2016, 12:38 
Veteran
Veteran
Korisnikov avatar

Within Our Gates (1920)
Najstariji sacuvani film crnog rezisera. I tu, otprilike, prestaje sav "znacaj" ovoga filma. Konfuzna prica, neubjedljivi likovi, preglumljivanje (cak i za ono doba).

9. Orphans of the Storm (1921)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0012532/rat ... _=tt_ov_rt

Slika

"The last of D.W.Griffith's sweeping historical melodramas, Orphans of the Storm tells the story of two young girls caught in the turmoil of the French Revolution. [...] ...the film is a masterpiece of beautiful staging and acting, with the Gish sisters giving what are perhaps the finest performances of their careers."

Orphans of the Storm je posljednji film Griffith-a sa ove liste. Posto se ovaj velikan svjetske kinematografije vise nece spominjati, evo i bonus- D.W. Griffith: Father of Film. Inace, ovaj film je dostupan i na youtube-u.
(znam da nece niko pogledati, ali navadio sam se pisati ovdje i jbg)

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWOaVhjQxZE[/video]

Vrh

PostPoslato: 10 Sep 2016, 00:20 
Veteran
Veteran
Korisnikov avatar

Orphans of the Storm (1921)

Iskreno, kada sam vidio da je na redu jos jedan Grifitov film koji traje veoma dugo, nije mi bilo svejedno (koliko god sam zavolio ovoga autora). Ali, uzivao sam u svih 2 sata i 30 minuta ovoga remek-djela. Zanimljiva, dinamicna, snazna i emotivna prica o dvije sestre u Parizu tokom francuske revolucije.

Ranije sam smatrao da je jedan od osnovnih nedostataka nijemog filma nemogucnost da se predstavi upecatljiva i kvalitetna prica. Grifit me potpuno razuvjerio...
Odlican film.

Vrh

PostPoslato: 12 Sep 2016, 13:51 
Veteran
Veteran
Korisnikov avatar

10. Körkarlen (1921)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0012364/

Slika

"The Phantom Carriage not only cemented the fame of director-screenwriter-actor Victor Sjostrom and Swedish silent cinema, but also had a well-documented, artistic influence on many great directors and producers. [...] The scene in which protagonist-the hateful and self-destructive alcoholic David Holm (Sjostrom)-wakes up at the chime of midnight on New Year's Eve only to stare at his own corpse, knowing that he is condemned to hell, is one of the most quoted scenes in cinema history."

Trivia: "As part of his research for the film, Sjostrom disguised himself and spent time in the slums of Stockholm."

Ovaj film me odusevio glumackom realnoscu i superiornoscu u odnosu na sve "nijeme" filmove koje sam do sada pogledao. Ne znam da li je to osobina uopste svedskog nijemog filma ili je ovo izuzetak, ali u svakom slucaju gluma je ovdje mnogo bolja i od njemackih, i od francuskih, a pogotovo od americkih filmova toga doba.

Sada znam sta je bila inspiracija za scenu sa vratima iz The Shining :)
Spoiler:
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R9x7pUuIEk[/video]

Inace, kao i prethodni, i ovaj me iznenadio kvalitetom i detaljnoscu price, tako da sam definitivno bio glup kad sam smatrao da u tom pogledu nijemi film ne moze da bude kvalitetan kao zvucni.

Ocjena 8/10

Vrh

PostPoslato: 19 Nov 2016, 13:58 
Veteran
Veteran
Korisnikov avatar

11. La souriante Madame Beudet (1923)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0013626/

Slika

"Germaine Dulac's celebrated film is one of the earliest examples of both feminist and experimental cinema. The plot depicts the life of the bored housewife trapped in a bourgeois marriage. [...]
Dulac not only addresses the oppressive alienation of women within patriarchy but, more importantly, uses the medium of film to offer viewers a radical and subjective female perspective."

Nakon prvog filma crnackog autora, dosao je red i na prvi feministicki film. Dakle, lista je PC, sto je danas bitnije od svega ostalog. Sva sreca nije bilo ovoliko homoseksualaca u to vrijeme (mada je vjerovatnije da nisu smjeli da govore to javno), inace bi se na ovoj listi svasta naslo.
Ali, na stranu to sve, ovo je zanimljiva tematika- prikaz osobe primorane da zivi sa nekim koga ne podnosi, cije joj se sve gadi, i njenog mentalnog stanja (fantazije i snovi, zbog cega je, izmedju ostalog, i navedeno u uvodu da je ovo primjer "experimental cinema"). Prica je banalna i naivna, i to je moglo da bude bolje, ali opet ovaj film je solidan. Da li bi se nasao na listi da nije "prvi primjer feministickog filma", ne znam.

Ocjena 6.5/10

Vrh

PostPoslato: 01 Apr 2017, 13:57 
Veteran
Veteran
Korisnikov avatar

12. Dr. Mabuse, der Spieler (1022)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0013086/

Slika

"A major commercial success in Germany in 1922, Dr. Mabuse was intended not merely as flamboyant thriller but as pointed editorial, using the figure of the master-of-disguise supercriminal to embody the real evils of its era. [...]He also employs a band of blind men as forgers, contributing to the feeling that German audiences at the time had that money was worthless."

Trivia: "Fritz Lang originally wanted the actress portraying Venus to be completely nude. When the first take was completed, he didn't like how the woman's pubic hair looked, and ordered her to shave it off. The actress indignantly refused, sending Lang into a tantrum."

Nakon Les Vampires, ovaj film me najvise namucio, sto je vjerovatno i posljedica njegove duzine (preko 4h). Trebalo mi je preko mjesec dana da ga pogledam. Koncept bajkovitog negativca koji hipnozom vara rivale mi se nije svidio. Vjerovatno najlosiji Langov koji sam pogledao.

Ocjena 6/10

Vrh

PostPoslato: 01 Apr 2017, 14:29 
Veteran
Veteran
Korisnikov avatar

14. Nanook of the North (1922)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0013427/

Slika

"The history of 'documentary' filmmaking-an approach generally thought to involve a filmmaker's recording of an unmediated reality-begins really with the invention of the cinema itself, but for better or worse the nickname 'father of the documentary' has generally been bestowed on Robert J. Flaherty."

Nakon prvog gledanja, bio sam odusevljen nacinom na koji je ovaj film snimljen i dramatikom. Kada sam saznao istinu o njegovom nastanku, to odusevljenje je splasnulo, ali sam bio odusevljen samom pricom koja je jedna od najzanimljivijih koje sam cuo.

"[...]Before one of his trips (to Canada's Far North) someone suggested he bring along a movie camera; over the next few years, Flaherty would film hours of material of both the land and its inhabitants, which in 1916 he began showing in private screenings in Toronto. The response was enthusiastic, but just as he was about to ship his footage to the United States, he dropped a cigarette ash and his entire negative-30,000 feet-burst into flames. Flaherty took years to raise enough money to go bak north and shoot again; when he finally succeeded (thanks to Revillon Freres, a French furrier), he decided to focus his efforts on filming one Nanook, a celebrated Inuit hunter. Based on his memory of the best of what he had shot before, Flaherty fashioned the events to be included in the new film, including things Nanook commonly did, some things he never did, and some things he used to the but hadn't done in a while. The result was the deeply influential, but endlessly debated, Nanook of the North."

Vrh

PostPoslato: 14 Maj 2017, 17:38 
Veteran
Veteran
Korisnikov avatar

15. Nosferatu, eine Symhonie des Grauens (1922)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0013442/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Slika

"Yes Nosferatu, even so many years later, stands apart from most Dracula films. One key difference is the striking presence of star Max Schreck, whose surname translates to "fear". Schreck plays the eponymous vampire with an almost savage simplicity. His rodent-like, sinister creature of the night is little different from the rats at his command, lurching instinctively toward any sight of blood with barely disguised lust."

Trivia: "[...] In fact, the finished film barely evaded a court order that all copies be destroyed, but in the end little of Stoker's novel was ultimately altered, save the names of the characters, and indeed the success of Nosferatu led to dozens of subsequent (and mostly officially sanctioned) Dracula adaptations."

Grof Orlok, prvi Drakula filma, koga su vjerovatno pogledali i oni koji mrze i horore i nijeme filmove. Dominantna uloga Maksa Sreka, za kojeg i danas kruze price da je bio "stvarni vampir", o cemu mozemo gledati i u Shadow of the Vampire (2000).

Vrh

PostPoslato: 28 Maj 2017, 13:59 
Veteran
Veteran
Korisnikov avatar

16. Häxan (1922)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0013257/

Slika

"Pioneering Danish filmmaker Benjamin Christensen's notorious 1922 "documentary" Häxan is a bizarre silent-film oddity that explores the nature of witchcraft and diabolism from ancient Persia through then-modern times using various cinematic approaches, from still images to models to vivid, dramatic reenactments. [...] To visualize his subject matter, Christensen fills the frames with every frightening image he can conjure out of the historical records, often freely blending the facts and fantasy."

Trivia: "Benjamin Christensen himself plays the part of the Devil in the movie."

Häxan pocinje kao slajd show, nastavlja kao igrani film, poslije se citiraju dijelovi iz knjiga, testiraju sprave za mucenje, a na kraju Christensen ubaci i pricu jedne od glumica i njeno "iskustvo sa djavolom". Forma igranog filma je 1922. godine vec bila koliko-toliko standardizovana. Medjutim, dokumentarni film je bio nesto novo, pa ovaj zbrkani eksperiment nije toliko kvalitetan koliko je znacajan za razvoj zanra.

Ocjena 6.5/10

Vrh

Prikaži postove u poslednjih:  Poređaj po  
Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 392 Posta ]  Idi na stranicu Prethodni  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

Sva vremena su u UTC [ DST ]