Hmm... da vidimo

Vrh

Tema posta:
PostPoslato: 30 Avg 2003, 18:18 
Samo jedan iznad mene
Samo jedan iznad mene
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 09 Avg 2001, 01:00
Ja licno najvis volim ljude .. baz zato sto su ljudi (ma koilko ovo glupo zvucalo:)

Ali kad dodje do igranja .... apsolutno mi je svejedno sa kojom cu rasom igrat :)

Vrh

Tema posta:
PostPoslato: 30 Avg 2003, 23:01 
Samo jedan iznad mene
Samo jedan iznad mene
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 18 Feb 2002, 01:00
Protosi rulzz :)

Vrh

Tema posta:
PostPoslato: 01 Sep 2003, 07:08 
Početnik
Početnik
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 12 Jul 2002, 09:01
Evo i ja cu glasati za Zerg-a, iako ne igram SC, Zerg je prilicno ql rasa.

Vrh

Tema posta: hm...
PostPoslato: 01 Sep 2003, 09:49 
Početnik
Početnik
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 13 Mar 2003, 03:12
moje misljenje se poklapa sa vanjinim volim sve rase ali su mi terani najdrazi nekako zato sto su ljudi :) (stimpack-gudrovina i tako ti fazoni)
a kad dodje do igranja apsolutno mi je svejedno!!! a sto se tice price pomalo prezirem zergove jer sam standardni good guy ali su po prici najinteresantniji toss-ovi ono postanak Aeon of strife,khas,khalai-path of acesion,adun,shakuras,dark ones i tako ti fazoni dovoljno zagrizeni znaju o cemu pricam!!! :D

Adun toridas brave sons of Aiur!!! :)

Vanities in extreme formations
ride into tomorrow´s rigid great face
The Machinery outlives the futile scripts
of our dying jester race!!!

Vrh

Tema posta:
PostPoslato: 01 Sep 2003, 11:04 
Početnik
Početnik
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 13 Jul 2003, 20:37
HEHEHE!!! Slazem se s tobom Cava imaju mocnih fazona a bogam i jedinica, neznam za koga da se odlucim, ali sam ipak dao glas Zergu nekako s njima najvise uzivam kad igram! :D

Vrh

Tema posta:
PostPoslato: 01 Sep 2003, 12:28 
Veteran
Veteran
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 17 Jul 2003, 22:29
Dali mi se cini ili je 90% mapa gradjeno bas za terrane. Mislim LT na primjer jedino terrani mogu da zagrade ulaz u svoj "grad" (valjda)?? Ala IH VOLIM 0X

Vrh

Tema posta:
PostPoslato: 01 Sep 2003, 13:25 
Majstor
Majstor

Pridružio se: 10 Jul 2001, 01:00
Heh..
I ja sam dao svoj glas zergovima .. Zasto ? Pa u principu su najranjiviji (dobro, najjeftiniji, brzo se kote) pa s njima treba malo drugacije upravljati, primjenjivati razne cake ne bi li ti prezivjela kontrola/dvije hidri i tome sl .. A i dobro izgledaju - najveci je problem kreatorima bio pravljenje zergova, ljude imaju na osnovu koga praviti i modelirati, protosi su ultra_future_Tech a i to se moze ali zergovi - prirodni, potpuno zivotinjski, krvolocni itd ..
Inace, iako to nema nikakve veze, Protossi imaju najbolju background muziku :> komponovana je posebno i specijalno za igru a na dobrom zvucnom sistemu zvuci previse dobro i nafakano u stilu klasike ;)

Toliko od mene ... :)

Vrh

Tema posta:
PostPoslato: 01 Sep 2003, 14:46 
Samo jedan iznad mene
Samo jedan iznad mene
Korisnikov avatar

Death to alien scum :)

Sto se tice toga da su mape napravljenje samo za terrane ... blaaah i nisu bas :P

Istina da se terrani mogu zatvoriti u LT ali isto tako nesto slicno tome mogu uraditi i protossi ili zergovi. Toss ako stavi 2 zealota na ulaz moze sa jednim dodatnim dragoonom pobjediti mnogo vecu armiju zealota, sto se tice zergova 2 hatcherija: jedan na zemlji, drugi na uzvisenju i 3 sunkena (1 + 2) mogu utrat gomilu jedinica.

Vrh

Tema posta: :)
PostPoslato: 01 Sep 2003, 16:57 
Veteran
Veteran
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 18 Dec 2002, 08:41
Ja licno igram uglavno sa protosom, jer za njega znam najbolju taktiku, koja i nije nesto kad igram 1vs1, ali je u paru ok... Sad mi se nesto igra i sa zergom, malo da vidim njegov mikro i tako to... Ima li neko savjeta, ajd znam da Cava ima:):):)

Vrh

Tema posta:
PostPoslato: 01 Sep 2003, 17:11 
Samo jedan iznad mene
Samo jedan iznad mene
Korisnikov avatar

Imam ja savjet za tebe ... prestani igrat SC :PpP

Salim se ... downloadaj replaye dobrih zerg igraca i gledaj sta rade ... jednostavno :)

Vrh

Tema posta:
PostPoslato: 02 Sep 2003, 14:21 
Veteran
Veteran
Korisnikov avatar

o.O. Entreri znam da je dosta dobar sa zergovima
Kad smo kod LT jedna terran taktika (o zatvaranju) 4 medika na ulaz i nista, apsolutno nista nemoze proci (sem storma, niko nije savren) i jos samo inzerenjig baj :) nad njima i onaj koji napada nece ni znati zasto nemoze proci a ti se samo smijes i pises HAHAHAHAHA.
Autor:
SlayerS_BoxeR (naravno)

Vrh

Tema posta:
PostPoslato: 02 Sep 2003, 20:22 
Samo jedan iznad mene
Samo jedan iznad mene
Korisnikov avatar

Sto se tice medica nisam probavao ali to sa eng bayom sam i vidjeo i radio dosta puta, doduse ne obavezno sa bayom, ponekad i Baraka moze dobro posluzit :P

Vrh

Tema posta:
PostPoslato: 03 Sep 2003, 14:59 
Veteran
Veteran
Korisnikov avatar

Pa moze ako igras protiv terrana ili protossa , medjutim protiv zerga marinci mi trebaju a samim tim i baraka.
Ma SlayerS_BoxeR to najbolje zna

Vrh

Tema posta: . . .
PostPoslato: 04 Sep 2003, 15:35 
Majstorski kandidat
Majstorski kandidat
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 12 Jul 2001, 01:00
Without Limits
Written by John Rover
We hear you. Yet you cannot hear as we do; why is this so? We can hear, see, smell this realm- one of which you can only imagine, yet you need not exist here to do that which we can without so much as a thought… We are sure you think this is impossible. We may see into a world in which you do not, and could not exist, yet this does not limit your own possibilities. We can touch the reaches of comprehension, yet you can as well… We know you are below us for the moment, that you are confined to your limited view of the universe. We can look down upon you, and know that we are superior. You are momentarily imprisoned in your own mind, only encompassing that which you can see, hear, taste, and smell- do you not know that this is folly? We were once as you are. Within limits. We can now see all, yet then it was entirely invisible. We can comprehend your peril, that you know not how to break free from your mortal bonds. We shall tell you of how we once were, how it is we became as we are…

The formation of photon cannons hurled balls of coalescing psi energy into the encroaching Brood. Frontline zerglings were incinerated at the touch of the burning energy, yet the swarm pressed on. There were too many for the mere volleys of energy balls to halt, cannons began to buckle and expel the entirety of their energy reserves in an explosive flash of light blue flame.
As the automated defense network crumbled before them the battle hardened zealots heaved themselves into the squall, slashing down Zerg warriors, leaving heaps of bodies in their wake.

But even the fury of the zealots could not stop the pure ravenous rage of the swarm.

As the brave warriors were slowly beaten down by the power of the raging Zerg, a second wave arrived, racing into battle. Looming dragoon walkers ambled down the ramp and hurled bolts of searing energy at the attackers. The line was held for the moment.

Tal’Cas, among the remaining Templar still at the falling citadel, viewed the situation. The Zerg were not to be held back for much longer, and the transports would not be inbound for another ten minutes or so, a bit longer than this line would hold. He thought back to the time before the arrival of the swarms to Aiur, how simple it had all seemed. No one was prepared for the sudden assault that had decimated their cities; slaughtered their citizens; destroyed their most precious home. He thought in despair for some solution, one he had not yet considered…

Arkanot, yet another Templar, considering these same affairs stood at the side of Tal’Cas. They had to hold until the transports came- the city, the buildings, nothing here mattered besides the people who could be saved if only the transports could arrive before their protectors were destroyed and the swarm descended on the citadel. This was among the last of their strongholds left on the face of Aiur which had not been annihilated. Inconceivable fury raced through him knowing that his race would fall back yet again in the face of the swarm. He knew there was some way to hold back this Brood- not forever; they only needed a few minutes. Just a few minutes… anything was possible. Arkanot and Tal’Cas turned to eachother, knowing what they must do.
In unison they uttered, “We must merge. We must become one.”

Between the two of them the air charged with a wonderful, terrible energy- the wind rippled on all sides of them, other warriors shielded their eyes as dust whirled about.

Slowly the energy became tangible; bands of pure, raw psi snapped into existence, embracing the two Templar. The bands thickened, their eyes blazed.

A cloud of glaring light rose up all around them, and suddenly they were one.

They had become an Archon.

They looked about; warriors gazed up at them in awe of their power. The citadel still loomed up above them; they knew what must be done. They raced towards the battle lines, where many warriors lay dead while the wounded fought on. Arkanot-Tal’Cas parted the small line of defending warriors and let loose a wave of psionic energy, incinerating the Zerg warriors caught in the terrible blast.

They fired again and again; dozens of Zerg lay dead. Claws, spines and acid pounded against the barrier protecting them, and they could feel it thin.

They fought on; warriors cheered.

As they felt themselves weakening they commanded in their booming voice, “Go now. We have merged so you may live.” The warriors obeyed, racing up the ramp. As the last of their strength was tapped, their final view of the world in their mortal body was of the escaping transports, letting off the blue wake of their engines. They thought it was the most beautiful sight they had ever seen. Their mortal form exploded in an incredible flash of light- as the escaping citizens viewed from the transport.<

This is our story, of how we came to be as we now are. You can now see we were once as you exist, and you may think we have been destroyed- but we cannot be. Our essence will live on for all-time. The same is true for those such as you. You may think that we are above you, yet this is untrue in the great scheme. Throughout your lifetime many have told you that although the world is accessible to you, you are within limits; there are things you cannot do; experiences you cannot have- this is all an illusion. They say you may jump, yet you cannot touch the stars; that you can see, yet there is much that is invisible to you; that you can touch yet you cannot encompass the mysteries of the universe in your hand and marvel… marvel at them… this which they tell you- it is an illusion. For there are no borders, no boundaries, no constraints- there is nothing inaccessible… We are all… without limits.

Vrh

Tema posta:
PostPoslato: 04 Sep 2003, 18:48 
Samo jedan iznad mene
Samo jedan iznad mene
Korisnikov avatar

Aaaaa kakva prica Cru te yebo :)

E sta je pozrtvovanost .... kakve legende. Meni je malo falilo da zaplacem ....

Nista vise ne treba reci nego ARCHONS RULE !!

Vrh

Tema posta: hm..
PostPoslato: 05 Sep 2003, 10:47 
Početnik
Početnik
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 13 Mar 2003, 03:12
ko je to posjetio sajtove na kojima ja spavam verty mozda od tebe nesto i bude po pitanju sc-a ja sam rekao da su tosovi najinteresantniji po pitanju tih prica istorije i ostalih fazona ali ipak nista bez dobre gudrovine stimpack rules!!! :)

En`taro Adun!!!

Vanities in extreme formations
ride into tomorrow´s rigid great face
The Machinery outlives the futile scripts
of our dying jester race!!!

Vrh

Tema posta:
PostPoslato: 05 Sep 2003, 16:17 
Veteran
Veteran
Korisnikov avatar