Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 12 Posta ] 
Autoru Poruka
PostPoslato: 28 Feb 2012, 17:17 
Stara kuka
Stara kuka
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 04 Sep 2003, 15:07
Citiraj:
Ostala su još dva dana do promjena uvjeta korištenja i postavki privatnosti koje Googleu omogućuju da prikuplja, sprema i koristi vaše podatke. Korisnici koji su letimično pročitali što Google mijenja u svojim uvjetima korištenja sad imaju posljednju šansu 'nasamariti' tu kompaniju.

Naime, na stranici Digital Journal korisnicima je objašnjeno kako mogu izbrisati svoju povijest surfanja preko Googlea te tako sakriti sve potencijalno štetne informacije ili jednostavno uskratiti Googleu da preko njih prikupi podatke o vama. Tech News Daily ranije je objasnio kako će Google razmjenjivati podatke između svojih različitih servisa, dakle podatke o tome koje ste stranice posjećivali, upite u tražilicu, pretrage na YouTubeu, vašu trenutačnu lokaciju i sl.

Google je i do sada čuvao neke od ovih informacija kako bi prilagodio svoju pretragu stranicama koje korisnik najčešće posjećuje. No, nakon što izmijenjene postavke stupe na snagu, nećete ih moći promijeniti bez da ugasite svoj Google račun. I američka fondacija Electronic Frontier Foundation upozorila je prošlog tjedna da podaci koje bi Google skupljao mogu otkriti i osjetljive informacije, poput vaših zdravstvenih problema ili seksualne orijentacije, pa svima savjetuju da zbog toga izbrišu svoju povijest surfanja.

Koraci su sljedeći:
1. Idite na Google i ulogirajte se na svoj račun

2. Pokrenite padajući meni ispod svog imena u gornjem desnom uglu

3. Kliknite na Account settings

4. U dijelu 'usluge' (Services) imate opciju 'idi u web povijest' (Go to Web History)

5. Pritisnite 'ukloni svu web povijest' (Remove all Web History)

Nakon toga će se pojaviti obavijest 'Web povijest je pauzirana' (Web History is paused), što će spriječiti Google da spaja stranice koje posjećujete s vašim online računima na Googleu ili YouTubeu.

Vrh

PostPoslato: 28 Feb 2012, 17:20 
Samo jedan iznad mene
Samo jedan iznad mene
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 10 Jun 2011, 21:22
То је код мене искључено још од ихахај... :)

Vladimir RUS je napisao:
Na RTRS-u kazu 8000, a na Nezavisnim hiljade. :D
Dok je bilo uzivo, na RTRS-u i ATV-u nista. Zato ide live kada se otvara hidroelektrana od 42 miliona KM koja uz to zaposljava tj. bice uposleno 40-ak radnika. Milion KM po radnom mjestu.

Vrh

PostPoslato: 28 Feb 2012, 17:26 
Stara kuka
Stara kuka
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 04 Sep 2003, 15:07
Evo sad sam i kod sebe provjerio, isključeno je bilo.

Ono što mi smeta, jest na youtube nalog. Prije 5-6 godina sam napravi akaunt na yt sa gmail nalogom. Moju 'standardnu' email adresu koristim u privatne svrhe, i kad god odem na yt, a u drugom tabu mi je otvoren gmail, automatski me loguje na yt sa tim akaunt. A drugi gmail akaunt sam koristio za pravljenje naloga na yt, i sad ako se izlogujem na yt, izloguje me i na gmailu :s

Vrh

PostPoslato: 28 Feb 2012, 17:43 
Samo jedan iznad mene
Samo jedan iznad mene
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 10 Jun 2011, 21:22
Љепоте интернет глобализације... И укрупњавања компанија. :)

Vladimir RUS je napisao:
Na RTRS-u kazu 8000, a na Nezavisnim hiljade. :D
Dok je bilo uzivo, na RTRS-u i ATV-u nista. Zato ide live kada se otvara hidroelektrana od 42 miliona KM koja uz to zaposljava tj. bice uposleno 40-ak radnika. Milion KM po radnom mjestu.

Vrh

PostPoslato: 28 Feb 2012, 18:00 
Samo jedan iznad mene
Samo jedan iznad mene
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 03 Jan 2007, 16:38
Staro

Spoiler:
We may collect the following types of information:

Information you provide – When you sign up for a Google Account, we ask you for personal information. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other Google services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information. You can use the Google Dashboard to learn more about the information associated with your Account. If you are using Google services in conjunction with your Google Apps Account, Google provides such services in conjunction with or on behalf of your domain administrator. Your administrator will have access to your account information including your email. Consult your domain administrator’s privacy policy for more information.

Cookies – When you visit Google, we send one or more cookies to your computer or other device. We use cookies to improve the quality of our service, including for storing user preferences, improving search results and ad selection, and tracking user trends, such as how people search. Google also uses cookies in its advertising services to help advertisers and publishers serve and manage ads across the web and on Google services.

Log information – When you access Google services via a browser, application or other client our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.

User communications – When you send email or other communications to Google, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. When you send and receive SMS messages to or from one of our services that provides SMS functionality, we may collect and maintain information associated with those messages, such as the phone number, the wireless carrier associated with the phone number, the content of the message, and the date and time of the transaction. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services.

Affiliated Google Services on other sites – We offer some of our services on or through other web sites. Personal information that you provide to those sites may be sent to Google in order to deliver the service. We process such information under this Privacy Policy.

Third Party Applications – Google may make available third party applications, such as gadgets or extensions, through its services. The information collected by Google when you enable a third party application is processed under this Privacy Policy. Information collected by the third party application provider is governed by their privacy policies.

Location data – Google offers location-enabled services, such as Google Maps and Latitude. If you use those services, Google may receive information about your actual location (such as GPS signals sent by a mobile device) or information that can be used to approximate a location (such as a cell ID).

Unique application number – Certain services, such as Google Toolbar, include a unique application number that is not associated with your account or you. This number and information about your installation (e.g., operating system type, version number) may be sent to Google when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers (for example, to request automatic updates to the software).

Other sites – This Privacy Policy applies to Google services only. We do not exercise control over the sites displayed as search results, sites that include Google applications, products or services, or links from within our various services. These other sites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you.

Novo
Spoiler:
Information we collect

We collect information to provide better services to all of our users – from figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak, to more complex things like which ads you’ll find most useful or the people who matter most to you online.

We collect information in two ways:

Information you give us. For example, many of our services require you to sign up for a Google Account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or credit card. If you want to take full advantage of the sharing features we offer, we might also ask you to create a publicly visible Google Profile, which may include your name and photo.

Information we get from your use of our services. We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you visit a website that uses our advertising services or you view and interact with our ads and content. This information includes:

Device information

We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). Google may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your Google Account.

When you use our services or view content provided by Google, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
telephony log information like your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls.
Internet protocol address.
device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Google Account.

Location information

When you use a location-enabled Google service, we may collect and process information about your actual location, like GPS signals sent by a mobile device. We may also use various technologies to determine location, such as sensor data from your device that may, for example, provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.

Unique application numbers

Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to Google when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.

Local storage

We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.

Cookies and anonymous identifiers

We use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit a Google service, and this may include sending one or more cookies or anonymous identifiers to your device. We also use cookies and anonymous identifiers when you interact with services we offer to our partners, such as advertising services or Google features that may appear on other sites.

Vrh

PostPoslato: 29 Feb 2012, 21:50 
Samo jedan iznad mene
Samo jedan iznad mene
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 21 Maj 2006, 19:12
Ja to nisam čitao, jer mi se nije dalo, ali malo su i bezobrazni, ja danas u Gmail čitao poštu i oni oglasi što stoje sa strane mi nude nešto po riječima koji se nalaze u email, ako to nije narušavanje privatnosti, onda ne znam šta je.

Vrh

PostPoslato: 29 Feb 2012, 22:05 
Veteran
Veteran

Pridružio se: 14 Maj 2007, 17:57
Od početka su pravila korištenja Gmaila podrazumijevala da serveri skeniraju tekst maila i prema njemu daju reklame.

Vrh

PostPoslato: 29 Feb 2012, 22:17 
Stara kuka
Stara kuka
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 19 Jun 2011, 16:22
Jeste da nije previše vezano za temu, ali da li je moguće nekako odvojiti moj mejl od YT naloga? Spojeni su mi email, google+ i YT.

Vrh

PostPoslato: 01 Mar 2012, 10:52 
Veteran
Veteran
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 08 Okt 2003, 12:10
Danny ^_^ je napisao:
Jeste da nije previše vezano za temu, ali da li je moguće nekako odvojiti moj mejl od YT naloga? Spojeni su mi email, google+ i YT.

Pogasi/ukloni povezanost sa YT. Zatim sebi otvori novi nalog na YT koji nema veze sa tvojim sadašnjim mailom.

Vrh

PostPoslato: 01 Mar 2012, 12:38 
Samo jedan iznad mene
Samo jedan iznad mene
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 06 Dec 2006, 11:40
Ja sam sad isključila i piše "Web-povijest je zaustavljena". Sad ne kontam šta YT i gmail? (na YT se logujem upisivanjem gmail adrese)

Vrh

PostPoslato: 01 Mar 2012, 18:58 
Majstor
Majstor
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 09 Jun 2003, 15:05
Može li malo objašnjenje?
Da li oni računaju da imam google account ako imam nalog na Youtube-u?To je isto ili ne?Inače nemam gmail...

Vrh

PostPoslato: 07 Mar 2012, 01:10 
Početnik
Početnik

Pridružio se: 06 Mar 2012, 21:24
Nadam se da ce se naci neko da mi odgovori na neke nedoumice sa novim pravilima.
Vise mi nije jasno nista u vezi podataka koje prikupljaju, koji podatci se prikupljaju, ko ih koristi, ko ih vidi.
Jedno od novih pravila je da mogu traziti da napravim google profil, sta bi bilo da ih odbijem.
Od svih usluga koristim samo gmail, nigdje drugo nisam otvarao profil ni youtube, ni google+ ni ista drugo.
Hvala na odgovoru unaprijed.

Vrh

Prikaži postove u poslednjih:  Poređaj po  
Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 12 Posta ] 

Sva vremena su u UTC [ DST ]